Match day Photographer/ Club Photographer – Voluntary
Job Title: Match Day Photographer/ Club Photographer
Department: Marketing/ social media
Responsible to: Managing Director
Job Type: Voluntary
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create professional standard sports images that promote Hull City Ladies FC to a local and national audience.
- To be responsible for editing your own photographs and sending edited photographs to key staff, within a desired timescale.
- To attend scheduled home football games for Hull City Ladies FC under the direct support/supervision of our Club Photographer, Kevin Greene.
- Attend home games for Hull City Ladies FC in the absence of the Club Photographer where this can be negotiated as a necessary task due to adverse circumstance.
- Attend some away football games for Hull City Ladies FC, under the direct support / supervision of the Club Photographer, Kevin Greene. In such cases a fuel cost supplement will be paid if the successful applicant drives to away games.
- To assist our Club Photographer, Kevin Greene, with photography commissions & opportunities that promote the Hull City Ladies FC, outside the season game fixtures.
- To ensure the Managing Director and other relevant club staff are kept fully updated in respect of all photography / visual assets.
- Liaise on a regular basis with the Club Photographer, Kevin Greene & Managing Director as to any specific photography opportunities that profile and promote Hull City Ladies FC.
- Ensure all aspect of photography comply with the standards, ethos, and ethics of Hull City Ladies FC.
- Agree to the submission of a DBS, necessary for the role as Photographer for Hull City Ladies FC.
Hull City Ladies FC is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassments and in which all decisions are based on merit.
It is our policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age or disability.
How to apply :
Please send a covering letter and your CV for the attention of Beth Van Tilburg, Club Secretary, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org