Job Title: Manager (Reserve Team)
Responsible to: 1st Team Manager
Job Type: Voluntary
This is primarily a coaching role within the senior set up at Hull City Ladies FC, specifically working within the Reserve Team.
This role requires someone with a clear passion for the long-term development of talented football players, helping to create a pathway in senior football from a player leaving the academy to joining the reserve team, and then from the reserve team to the first team at Hull City Ladies FC.
Due to the nature of the Reserve Team, for this role you will need to be able to commit to 2 coaching sessions during the week (in the evening) and games on a Sunday.
*We would actively encourage any female coaches looking to develop on there coaching journey to apply for this position*
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- To effectively coach, manage and mentor and develop the performance of players within the Reserve Team.
- Liaise with Safeguarding and Welfare regards any issues of Players.
- Arrive at training and match venue in good time to prepare for the session / match.
- Ensure you have all necessary equipment prior to the session / match.
- Abide by the Staff Handbook and policies at all times (including Coaches Code of Conduct).
- Be an ambassador of Hull City Ladies FC, portraying a professional image at all times.
- Treat all colleagues equally ensuring respectful positive outcomes across all communications.
- Perform other duties as required, which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of HCLFC
Adhere to and abide by all HCLFC policies, procedures and guidelines especially remembering responsibilities to others under:
– Equal opportunities and dignity at work policies
– Health & Safety policy and
This post is subject to enhanced disclosure.
Qualifications & knowledge:
- Previous coaching experience is preferred. However, we are actively looking for an individual who is willing to learn and progress within their coaching journey.
- Hold an up to date DBS, Safeguarding and Basic First Aid qualification
- Have a working knowledge of Hull City Ladies FC.
- Effective communication
- Communicates confidently and effectively orally and in writing
- Team working
- Supports others in the achievement of their objectives
Hull City Ladies FC is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassments and in which all decisions are based on merit. It is pertinent to mention that female coaches are under-represented and we would welcome applications from any interested parties. Coach mentoring and support will be provided and supported by the First Team managers.
It is our policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age or disability.
How to apply :
Please send a covering letter and your CV for the attention of Club Secretary Beth Van Tilburg by email to: Secretary@hullcityladies.com Closing Date for this Post is: 27/07/21.