Job Title: Performance Analyst – Voluntary
Department: First Team, Reserve Team & Academy
Responsible to: Head Analyst
Job Type: Voluntary
To assist with the analysis of Hull City Ladies First Team, Reserves and the Girls Elite Academy. Supporting the managers, head of analysis and coaches before, during and after matches together with the Academy Manager at training when required.
• 1st Team Performance Analysts & other Analysts
• Manager & Coaches
• Academy Manager
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Creation and delivery of pre-match/Post match presentations
• Collect and analyse performance data
• Support the matchday set up, and where necessary film matches.
• Support all other analysts with key tasks.
• Attendance at Academy training on Mondays and Fridays as agreed prior with the Academy Manager or First Team/Reserve team training with dates TBC
To film in-house games/training for future tactical analysis workshops, player awareness and discussion to support their Individual Learning Portfolio and holistic development
• Filming of games for first team, reserves and academy which take place on sunday afternoons.
•To assist in developing Academy players by the use of the four corner long term player development model.
Be an ambassador of Hull City Ladies FC giving excellent customer service at all times, portraying a professional image throughout the interaction.
Treat all colleagues as customers ensuring respectful positive outcomes across all communications.
Perform other duties as required, which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of HCLFC.
Adhere to and abide by all HCLFC policies, procedures and guidelines especially remembering responsibilities to others under:
– Equal opportunities and dignity at work policies
– Health & Safety policy and
This post is subject to enhanced disclosure.
Skills and experience
• Studying a BSc in sports science/MSc in Performance Analysis
• Video camera technology
• Have a desire to work in performance analysis.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self motivated
• Flexible and a willingness to learn
• Basic computer skills
• Able to work alone and/or with a team
• Effective communication Communicates confidently and effectively orally and in writing
• Team working Supports others in the achievement of their objectives
• Personal effectiveness Develops effective plans to deliver optimum results within agreed timeframes and by most cost efficient route
Hull City Ladies FC is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassments and in which all decisions are based on merit. It is pertinent to mention that female coaches are under-represented and we would welcome applications from any interested parties. Coach mentoring and support will be provided and supported by the academy manager.
It is our policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age or disability.
How to apply:
Please send a covering letter and your CV for the attention of Club Secretary Beth Van Tilburg by email to: Secretary@hullcityladies.com
The closing date for this post is 15th June 2021. Interviews will be scheduled a week after the closing date.