Job Title: Youth Coaches – Part Time
Responsible to: Foundation Manager
Job Type: Part Time Contracted & Voluntary
This is a coaching role in the Youth Section at Hull City Ladies FC. Developing, coaching and leading programmes with communities, schools and supporters. Also through after-school clubs, holiday camps, birthday parties, futsal sessions and our Tigress Club Partner programme.
This role requires someone with a clear passion to work with schools and secondaries schools to promote contact time, increase football participation and to develop young people in our region. To also organise, help and deliver within after school clubs, development centres, P.E sessions and holiday camps.
Due to the nature of this role it may include working weekends and evenings.
To coach in line with the Clubs’ Coaching Program, Philosophy and safeguarding/welfare protocols.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- To co-create and see growth of the Tigress School Programme
- To coach sessions within the Tigress School Programme.
- Understanding and helping structure timetables for schools, coaches and parents/players
- Identification Plan for girls to progress and exit routes
- Understand, design, implement and manage the School/Education coaching curriculum
- Ensure School Programme is continually achieving the levels required to retain popularity and growth
- To strategically research, plan, deliver and evaluate programmes and key areas
- To work with key partners of the club and schools in maintaining and developing further partnerships
- To help deliver educational sessions to meet school and educational requirements
- Work closely with key members of staff to enhance all areas of the school programme
- Management, maintenance and safe storage of all equipment
- To coordinate and promote attendance to senior games, attend as mascots and holiday clubs
- To coach and develop holiday camps, futsal sessions, birthday parties, one on one coaching sessions.
- To maintain and develop further the Tigress Club Partner programme and FA Programmes.
- To assist in developing players by the use of the four corner long term player development model,
- Be an ambassador of Hull City Ladies FC giving excellent customer service at all times, portraying a professional image throughout the interaction.
- Treat all colleagues as customers ensuring respectful positive outcomes across all communications
- Perform other duties as required, which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of HCLFC
- Adhere to and abide by all HCLFC policies, procedures and guidelines especially remembering responsibilities to others under:
– Equal opportunities and dignity at work policies
– Health & Safety policy and
This post is subject to enhanced disclosure.
- Customer focus, develops and maintains knowledge of the needs of customers and focuses energy and efforts on meeting these needs.
- Effective communication Communicates confidently and effectively orally and in writing
- Team working Supports others in the achievement of their objectives
- Personal effectiveness Develops effective plans to deliver optimum results within agreed timeframes and by most cost efficient route
Hull City Ladies FC is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassments and in which all decisions are based on merit. It is pertinent to mention that female coaches are under-represented and we would welcome applications from any interested parties.
It is our policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age or disability.
How to apply :
Please send a covering letter and your CV for the attention of Club Secretary Beth Van Tilburg by email to: Secretary@hullcityladies.com
The closing date for this post is 3rd August. Interviews will be scheduled a week after the closing date.