Job Title: Kit Manager – Part Time
Department: Senior Team
Responsible to: Manager
Job Type: Voluntary
Hull City Ladies are looking to recruit a kit manager, holding the responsibility for the club’s first team and reserve sides. The post holder will be in charge of the club’s kit requirements.
This will include being in charge of preparing the matchday kits from reserves to first team level. This involves making sure that all the kit is sufficiently washed, dried and folded ready to go out for matches. As part of matchday duties, the post holder be in charge of managing the kit and also ensure that all of the equipment required for matches is available at each game.
Main job requirements and person specification:
- Organisation, commitment, enthusiasm and passion.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Hard Working.
- Ability to work well individually and within a team environment.
- Social skills and communication skills.
- IT literate.
- Good timekeeping skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Experience in the role and in football.
- Be an ambassador of Hull City Ladies FC giving excellent customer service at all times, portraying a professional image throughout the interaction.
- Treat all colleagues as customers ensuring respectful positive outcomes across all communications.
- Perform other duties as required, which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of HCLFC
- Adhere to and abide by all HCLFC policies, procedures and guidelines especially remembering responsibilities to others under:
– Equal opportunities and dignity at work policies
– Health & Safety policy and
This post is subject to enhanced disclosure.
- Hull City Ladies Attire
- Working in team environment, helping build a legacy
- Key work experience, and reference for future job
Hull City Ladies FC is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassments and in which all decisions are based on merit. It is pertinent to mention that female coaches are under-represented and we would welcome applications from any interested parties.
It is our policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age or disability.
How to apply :
Please send a covering letter and your CV for the attention of Club Secretary Alex Robinson by email to: Secretary@hullcityladies.com
The closing date for this post is 01/02/2023.