Job Title: Marketing / Sponsorship Officer
Responsible to: Managing Director
Job Type: Part Time / Full Time / Voluntary
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide, identify and develop innovative strategies / initiatives to assist the Managing Director to promote the club to local and national audience.
- To identify and liaise with businesses / individuals who display potential interest in sponsoring the club.
- To maintain contact with current sponsors and work with them to ensure we deliver a product that meets their needs, where possible, without there been any detrimental effect on the club.
- Design and maintain a fully updated database of sponsors.
- To ensure the Managing Director and other relevant club staff are kept fully updated in respect of all elements of sponsorship.
- Liaise on a regular basis with Managing Director as to any specific sponsorship opportunities.
- To develop an understanding of internal aspect of the club that can be used to benefit sponsors.
- Ensure all aspect of sponsorship comply with the standards, ethos, and ethics of the club.
- To be maintain an awareness on current marketing trends including technological opportunities.
Be an ambassador of Hull City Ladies FC giving excellent customer service at all times, portraying a professional image throughout the interaction.
Treat all colleagues as customers ensuring respectful positive outcomes across all communications.
Perform other duties as required, which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of HCLFC
Adhere to and abide by all HCLFC policies, procedures and guidelines especially remembering responsibilities to others under:
– Equal opportunities and dignity at work policies
– Health & Safety policy and
This post is subject to enhanced disclosure.
- Customer focus, develops and maintains knowledge of the needs of customers and focuses energy and efforts on meeting these needs.
- Effective communication Communicates confidently and effectively orally and in writing
- Team working Supports others in the achievement of their objectives
- Have a polite, courteous and helpful manner.
- Be professional and pro-active.
Hull City Ladies FC is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassments and in which all decisions are based on merit. It is pertinent to mention that female coaches are under-represented and we would welcome applications from any interested parties.
It is our policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age or disability.
How to apply :
Please send a covering letter and your CV for the attention of Alex Robinson, Club Secretary, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing The closing date for this post is 02/05/2022. Interviews will be Scheduled the week after the closing date.