Job Title: Match Day Support Staff
Responsible to: Managing Director
Job Type: Voluntary
Match day work in safety, making sure supporters have a safe and enjoyable match day experience. Helping and looking after our mascots, ball-girls, special guests and making sure all attendees are taken care of. Helping out with welcoming people into the ground and being available if anyone has any questions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the safety and comfort of spectators at all times
- Making sure mascots and ball-girls are taken care of and know what they are doing
- Approaching attendees in a friendly manner and asking key questions, aiming to leave a impression so they attend future games
- Provide general guidance to the public
- Monitoring crowds
- Checking tickets
Be an ambassador of Hull City Ladies FC giving excellent customer service at all times, portraying a professional image throughout the interaction.
Treat all colleagues as customers ensuring respectful positive outcomes across all communications.
Perform other duties as required, which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of HCLFC
Adhere to and abide by all HCLFC policies, procedures and guidelines especially remembering responsibilities to others under:
– Equal opportunities and dignity at work policies
– Health & Safety policy and
This post is subject to enhanced disclosure.
- Customer focus, develops and maintains knowledge of the needs of customers and focuses energy and efforts on meeting these needs.
- Effective communication Communicates confidently and effectively orally and in writing
- Team working Supports others in the achievement of their objectives
- Have a polite, courteous and helpful manner.
- Be professional and pro-active.
- Be available on home matches (Sunday’s afternoons and occasionally evenings, approximately 15 games during the season)
Hull City Ladies FC is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassments and in which all decisions are based on merit. It is pertinent to mention that female coaches are under-represented and we would welcome applications from any interested parties.
It is our policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age or disability.
How to apply :
Please send a covering letter, CV and two references for the attention of Club Secretary Alex Robinson by email to: Secretary@hullcityladies.com
There is no closing date on this role, each CV, covering letter and references will all be looked, therefore if you are interested in this role, please send the above details to Club Secretary Alex Robinson.
If you don’t hear back within five days of sending details, you have not been considered for this role at this time, but thank you for expressing interest in Hull City Ladies.