Job Title: Hospitality Staff
Responsible to: Managing Director
Job Type: Voluntary
Match day work in welcoming sponsors, special guests, VIP to the Easy Buy Stadium and creating a feel good experience. Helping shape the match day experience by providing a exceptional experience with sponsors and guests.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Welcoming guests to the venue
- Taking supporter orders
- Welcoming sponsors/special guests
- Taking care of the sponsors/special guests
- Preparing and clearing tables
- Communicating with colleagues and taking direction to ensure timely service to our guests
- Maintaining a clean and tidy dining and working environment
Be an ambassador of Hull City Ladies FC giving excellent customer service at all times, portraying a professional image throughout the interaction.
Treat all colleagues as customers ensuring respectful positive outcomes across all communications.
Perform other duties as required, which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of HCLFC
Adhere to and abide by all HCLFC policies, procedures and guidelines especially remembering responsibilities to others under:
– Equal opportunities and dignity at work policies
– Health & Safety policy and
This post is subject to enhanced disclosure.
- Customer focus, develops and maintains knowledge of the needs of customers and focuses energy and efforts on meeting these needs.
- Effective communication Communicates confidently and effectively orally and in writing
- Team working Supports others in the achievement of their objectives
- Have a polite, courteous and helpful manner.
- Be professional and pro-active.
- Be available on home matches (Sunday’s afternoons and occasionally evenings, approximately 15 games during the season)
- Great opportunity to be part of the event-day buzz, working flexibly in fast-paced match days
- Be part of a great, supportive team
- Gain some great transferable skills and work experience
Hull City Ladies FC is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassments and in which all decisions are based on merit. It is pertinent to mention that female coaches are under-represented and we would welcome applications from any interested parties.
It is our policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age or disability.
How to apply :
Please send a covering letter and your CV for the attention of Club Secretary Alex Robinson by email to: Secretary@hullcityladies.com
The closing date for this post is 11/07/2022.