Hull City Ladies are recrtuitng for more ETC coaches to join the Tigresses.
Job Title: ETC Football Coaches
Reports To: ETC Manager
Part Time Contracted
• This is a coaching role in the Emerging Talent Centre at Hull City Ladies FC which includes age groups from Under 11’s, 10’s, 9’s
• This role requires someone with a clear passion to work talented players and to promote contact time, increase football participation and to develop young people in our region. To also organise, help and deliver matches against other ETC teams.
• Due to the nature of this role it may include working weekends and evenings.
• To coach in line with the Clubs’ Coaching Program, Philosophy and safeguarding/welfare protocols.
• To effectively coach, mentor and develop the performance of players within the age specific groups.
• To assist in developing players by the use of the four corner long term player development model and delivering planned sessions from the academy syllabus
• To provide well structured, enjoyable and accurate sessions to deliver the syllabus to both engage and educate the players.
• Prepare, record and store session plans in line with the syllabus as part of coach CPD Reviews.
• To complete Individual Player Learning Development Plans.
• Attend Parents evenings, player reviews and other ETC and Club meetings and activities as required.
• Liaise with Safeguarding and Welfare regards any issues of Players.
• Arrive at training and match venue in good time to prepare for the session / match.
• Ensure you have all necessary equipment prior to the session / match and notify Manager of any loss or damaged equipment.
• Produce monthly targets for players as part of the player development plan.
• Abide by the Staff Handbook and policies at all times (including Coaches Code of Conduct)
• Passion for women’s football and sport
• Have a working knowledge of Hull City Ladies FC, the Academy and the ETC and England pathway programme.
• Be an ambassador of Hull City Ladies FC giving excellent customer service at all times, portraying a professional image throughout the interaction.
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 Coaching Qualification
• Hold or are working towards the relevant age related coaching Qualifications regards (The FA Youth Award Modules )
• Effective communication Communicates confidently and effectively orally and in writing
• Team working Supports others in the achievement of their objectives
• Have a polite, courteous and helpful manner.
• Be professional and pro-active.
• Hold an up to date DBS, Safeguarding and Basic First Aid qualification.
Training Required – FA Safeguarding
– First Aid
Enhanced CRC Check Required: YES – carried out by the club.
Clean Full Driving Licence: N/A
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline induction of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation.
How to apply :
Please send a covering letter, your CV and two references for the attention of Club Secretary Alex Robinson by email to: Secretary@hullcityladies.com
The closing date for this post is 16/09/2022, 12PM midday. Interviews will take place W/C 19/09/2022.