Job Title: First Team Coach
Reports To: 1st Team Manager
- An ability coach a first-team squad whilst also maintaining the club’s sustainability off the field.
- An ability to develop players.
- A role model for code of conduct behaviours in the game and highly supportive of standards for equality, diversity, and inclusion in line with FA guidelines.
- To deliver the clubs game model, as laid out by the first team manager
- To attend all training sessions and provide high quality coaching.
- To attend all scheduled games.
- To liaise where appropriate with the Academy Manager and Reserve Team Manager to facilitate development and experiential opportunities for the club’s Academy and Reserve Team players
- Great communication with players, staff, and club committee representatives.
- Provide feedback and review development of players in line with personal development plans of individual players
- To liaise with the First Team Manager and Assistant Manager to help plan, prepare and deliver detailed individual plans and sessions.
- Weekly planning and review meetings to maintain highest standards for club and team development
- To use Hull City Ladies email and follow all policies and procedures
- Self development, attending up to date training related to coaching and working in women’s football.
- Knowledge and strategic understanding of women’s football clubs in the FA Women’s National League
- Passion for women’s football and sport
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
- Knowledge of whole game system
- Experience of operating in positions of leadership
- Established networks
- Experience of coaching and managing a first team
- Experience of delivering high level coaching at Tier 3 and 4
- Leadership skills
- Strategic management
- Hold or equivalent of working towards UEFA B license
- Safeguarding Certificate
- First Aid Trained
Hull City Ladies FC is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassments and in which all decisions are based on merit. It is pertinent to mention that female coaches are under-represented and we would welcome applications from any interested parties.
It is our policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age or disability.
How to apply :
Please send a covering letter and your CV for the attention of Club Secretary Alex Robinson by email to: Secretary@hullcityladies.com
The closing date for this post is 27/10/2022, 12PM midday. Interviews will take place W/C 28/10/2022.