Job Title: GEA/ETC Football Coaches
Reports To: Director of Women and Girls Football
Job Type: Part Time Contracted
Hull City Ladies are recruiting for more coaches to join the Tigresses and further strengthen the Hull City Ladies Girls Development Pathway, involving the Girls Emerging Talent Centre for Under 9’s, Under 10’s, and Under 11’s and the Girls Elite Academy for Under 12’s, Under 14’s and Under 16’s.
Currently we are only looking for coaches for our U14’s and U16’s.
• This is a coaching role in the Girls Elite Academy at Hull City Ladies FC which includes age groups from Under 14’s & Under 16’s, who train at East Riding Leisure Centre, on Tuesday’s & Thursday’s at 4.30PM-6PM. ETC and the GEA U12’s train on Monday’s and Friday’s at Siruis Academy West 6PM-7PM.
• This role requires someone with a clear passion to work talented players and to promote contact time, increase football participation and to develop young people in our region. To also organise, help and deliver matches against other teams.
• Due to the nature of this role it may include working weekends and evenings.
• To coach in line with the Clubs’ Coaching Program, Philosophy and safeguarding/welfare protocols.
• To effectively coach, mentor and develop the performance of players within the age specific groups.
• To assist in developing players by the use of the four corner long term player development model and delivering planned sessions from the academy syllabus
• To provide well structured, enjoyable and accurate sessions to deliver the syllabus to both engage and educate the players.
• Prepare, record and store session plans in line with the syllabus as part of coach CPD Reviews.
• To complete Individual Player Learning Development Plans.
• Attend Parents evenings, player reviews and other Club meetings and activities as required.
• Liaise with Safeguarding and Welfare regards any issues of Players.
• Arrive at training and match venue in good time to prepare for the session / match.
• Ensure you have all necessary equipment prior to the session / match and notify Manager of any loss or damaged equipment.
• Produce monthly targets for players as part of the player development plan.
• Abide by the Staff Handbook and policies at all times (including Coaches Code of Conduct)
• Passion for women’s football and sport
• Have a working knowledge of Hull City Ladies FC, the Academy and the GEAand England pathway programme.
• Be an ambassador of Hull City Ladies FC giving excellent customer service at all times, portraying a professional image throughout the interaction.
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 Coaching Qualification
• Hold or are working towards the relevant age related coaching Qualifications regards (The FA Youth Award Modules )
• Effective communication Communicates confidently and effectively orally and in writing
• Team working Supports others in the achievement of their objectives
• Have a polite, courteous and helpful manner.
• Be professional and pro-active.
• Hold an up to date DBS, Safeguarding and Basic First Aid qualification.
Training Required – FA Safeguarding
– First Aid
Enhanced CRC Check Required: YES – carried out by the club.
Clean Full Driving Licence: N/A
This document is a guide only and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline induction of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the organisation.
How to apply :
Please send a covering letter, CV and two references for the attention of Club Secretary Alex Robinson by email to: Secretary@hullcityladies.com
There is no closing date on this role, each CV, covering letter and references will all be looked, therefore if you are interested in this role, please send the above details to Club Secretary Alex Robinson.
If you don’t hear back within five days of sending details, you have not been considered for this role at this time, but thank you for expressing interest in Hull City Ladies.