Job Title: Fundraising Coordinator
Responsible to: Managing Director
Job Type: Commissioned Based
We are seeking a competent fundraiser, sales and or marketing professional to join our ever growing football club. You will quickly find yourself surrounded by successful and highly driven people, and you will become a valued member of the Tigress Team. You will be responsible for creative ideas, administering and fulfilling targets for the club fundraising activities, selling and maintaining products to prospective and existing clients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Selling Tigress Lotto to supporters / businesses / general public.
- Creating new fundraising initiatives and activities.
- Having good knowledge of Hull City Ladies Football Club & implement fundraising strategy.
- Having good knowledge of marketing, providing sales and recording data.
- To maximise the potential of club fundraising with new creative ideas.
- Sell Tigress Lotto on match days to adult customers (over 16).
- To make customers aware of the draw procedure and where necessary our uses of information.
- To work with Social Media Manager on efficient ways to promote fundraising, such as Tigress Lotto.
- To ensure an effective after sales process is carried out.
- To work as part of a team and meet targets set by the management.
- Be a team member of Hull City Ladies FC giving excellent customer service at all times, demonstrating a professional image and communication throughout.
- Treat everyone equally, ensuring respectful positive outcomes across all communications.
- Perform other duties as required, which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of the club.
Adhere to and abide by all HCLFC policies, procedures and guidelines, remembering responsibilities to others under:
– Equal opportunities and dignity at work policies
– Health & Safety policy and
This post is subject to enhanced disclosure and if successful will require two references.
- Customer focus, develops and maintains knowledge of the needs of customers and focuses energy and efforts on meeting these needs.
- Effective communication. Communicates confidently and effectively orally and in writing
- Team work. Supporting others in the achieving objectives.
- Have a polite, courteous and helpful manner.
- Incentives and commission.
- Flexible work.
- Great opportunity to be part of a professional football club.
- Gain experience in the industry and enhance skills further.
- Club season passes.
- Club attire.
- Work independently, home or office.
Hull City Ladies FC is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassments and in which all decisions are based on merit. It is pertinent to mention that female coaches are under-represented and we would welcome applications from any interested parties.
It is our policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age or disability.
How to apply :
Please send a covering letter and up to date CV, for the attention of Alex Robinson, Club Secretary by email to: Secretary@hullcityladies.com