Job Title: Reserve Team Coach
Reports To: Manager / Reserve Team manager
- To assist in training sessions, providing motivation and advice during gameplay, developing game plans
- Responsible for planning and delivering the technical and tactical coaching programme in line with the coaching syllabus
- A role model for code of conduct behaviours in the game and highly supportive of standards for equality, diversity, and inclusion in line with FA guidelines
- To attend all training sessions and provide high quality coaching.
- To attend all scheduled games.
- Great communication with players, staff, and club committee representatives.
- Provide feedback and review development of players in line with personal development plans of individual players
- Preparing and delivering detailed coaching sessions under supervision in line with the club’s philosophy.
- To liaise with the Manager and Reserve Team Manager to help plan, prepare and deliver detailed individual plans and sessions.
- Monthly meetings between management staff will take place to evaluate, plan and feedback progress and any issues that arise.
- To follow all Hull City Ladies policies and procedures
- Self development, attending up to date training related to coaching and working in women’s football.
- Determining individual player abilities, strengths, and weaknesses, and factoring these into the gameplay and sessions.
- Ensuring all equipment is available and looked after
- To liaise with other members of the team well, for example, Sports Rehab, S&C and analysts.
- Knowledge and strategic understanding of women’s football clubs in the FA Women’s National League
- Passion for women’s football and sport
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
- Knowledge of whole game system
- Experience of operating in positions of leadership
- Established networks
- Experience of coaching and managing a first team
- Experience of delivering high level coaching at Tier 3 and 4
- Leadership skills
- Strategic management
- Hold or equivalent of working towards UEFA C license
- Safeguarding Certificate
- First Aid Trained
Be an ambassador of Hull City Ladies FC giving excellent customer service at all times, portraying a professional image throughout the interaction.
Treat all colleagues as customers ensuring respectful positive outcomes across all communications.
Perform other duties as required, which are considered relevant to the post and to the objectives of HCLFC
Adhere to and abide by all HCLFC policies, procedures and guidelines especially remembering responsibilities to others under:
– Equal opportunities and dignity at work policies
– Health & Safety policy and
This post is subject to enhanced disclosure.
Hull City Ladies FC is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We aim to create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills, free from discrimination or harassments and in which all decisions are based on merit. It is pertinent to mention that female coaches are under-represented and we would welcome applications from any interested parties.
It is our policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age or disability.
How to apply :
Please send a covering letter, CV and two references for the attention of Club Secretary Alex Robinson by email to: Secretary@hullcityladies.com
There is no closing date on this role, each CV, covering letter and references will all be looked, therefore if you are interested in this role, please send the above details to Club Secretary Alex Robinson.
If you don’t hear back within five days of sending details, you have not been considered for this role at this time, but thank you for expressing interest in Hull City Ladies.