Hull City Ladies Girls Emerging Talent Centre
Emerging Talent Centers (ETC) have replaced what was formerly known as Regional Talent Centers RTC. Hull City Ladies FC now have the opportunity to offer further high-quality training environments licensed by The FA. We are thrilled that Our ETC will be based in the Heart of Hull and will be able to focus on Under 9’s, U10’s and U11’s.
Our aim is to ensure that all girls in our area regardless of circumstances can access the same opportunities as any player showing potential talent. RTC’s have been inaccessible for many in our region due to distance and players having to travel out of the city, placing significant financial strain on their families. We wanted to ensure that talent is not missed and we feel proud to be able to support young girls and their families to achieve their full potential.
Emerging Talent Centre is for U11’s, U10’s, and U9’s which is creating opportunities for girls in the region to develop, empower & achieve!
Our vision is to fulfill elite female potential in everything we do, to provide the highest level of coaching and development for girls in Hull and the surrounding region, helping them reach and exceed their potential whilst providing a pathway into senior women’s football so they can go onto play at the highest level of football for both club and country.
Our Mission Statement:
- To apply Excellent Technical & Tactical, Psychosocial, Sports Science and Medicine practices to provide a holistic development programme for elite female footballers.
- Players must be challenged to become independent decision makers, creative and resilient, with the ability to understand different states of the game and react positively, to the needs of the team at any given moment
Our Core Values:
- To be proud of who you are, work hard, display honesty, togetherness and strive to be the best you can be. These qualities must be demonstrated at all times.
- To believe in yourself, believe in the person standing next to you and be brave.
The ETC has the following Five Key Aims:
- To optimise each individual’s psychosocial development and maintain their health, wellbeing and potential through facilitated coaching with a player centred focus incorporating England DNA to reach their best of their ability so they can go onto play at the highest level of football.
- To identify female players of ability and place them in an elite academy development programme that is designed to produce excellent players and well balanced young people.
- The girls in the elite academy will train with us to maximise their playing potential whilst also training for their respective clubs and will also compete for their junior clubs at the weekend. This will help to increase confidence, skill, strength, condition, speed, technical/tactical play, together with helping to support the grass-roots community football teams and clubs.
- To develop players confidence, knowledge & skills further.
- We aim to create a positive learning environment using the Long Term Player Development Model across the four corners of; technically, physically, socially, and psychologically at every stage of their development.
The ETC will be an annual subscription of £120 with payment options available.
This will include:
- ETC Playing Kit*!
- Minimum of 2 hours of training, Player Reviews and Individual Learning Plans!
- Coached by UEFA licensed coaches!
- Goalkeeper, Analyst, Physio staff!
- Quality training facilities!
- Professional photography & videography!
- Access to exclusive opportunities!
- Priority access for mascots & ball-girls at senior games!
- Hull City Ladies player attendances!
- Profile on club website and social media!
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.