The Tigress Club Partner programme is an initiative that allows grassroots clubs to become partnered with a local elite women’s football club.
Hull City Ladies will be looking to partner with local girls & boys football teams for the upcoming 2020/21 season.
Our programme has five key aims:
- To help and support the grassroots community football teams and clubs.
- To develop their confidence, knowledge & skills further.
- To have female football role models that inspire junior players.
- To increase participation for Women’s and Girl’s football.
- To enjoy match days at a family friendly club and win prizes for your team and or club.
Clubs will receive many benefits for being a member of The Tigress Club, in return for attendance at our FA Women’s National League home games throughout the season.
Every club we work with has many reasons for getting involved in the programme, we want to help and support local clubs to develop girls & boys football further, allow clubs to work with a tier-three club and to win unique prizes.
To encourage people to attend and become a Tigress Club Partner, we have one special unique prize for whoever brings the most throughout the season.
Points scoring will be allocated:
- 1 point added to every attendee,
- 2 points added for Camps or futsal attendance,
- 5 points for any club personnel who buy a replica shirt.
There are many reasons for getting involved in the programme, we want to help and support local clubs to develop junior players football further and allow clubs to work with a tier-three club.
- Representation as an official Tigress Club Partner!
- Free tickets to all junior players!
- Access to exclusive opportunities!
- Priority access for mascots, ball-girls!
- Hull City Ladies player attendances!
- Identification of Players, to increase opportunities & contact time
- Promotion via website & social media channels!
- Additional videos!
Read more on the benefits to your club, in the news article: here
Your commitment to us.
Commitment to attend our home games
We encourage you to attend our home games, whether this is players, coaches, or family members, anyone is welcome!
Partner clubs are expected to promote matches with all club personnel. Share our social media posts about upcoming games and join our mailing list!
What to Do Now
If you like what you see and you are interested in the programme. Fill out the form to the right to register. Please note; only the team coach or team manager can register their club for the programme. The deadline to complete an application to join the Programme is 13/09/2020. After you have registered we will send you our Tigress Club Partner brochure which will detail all the information on the benefits, what you have to do and what happens next!
Read our FAQ page: here